Sunday, April 10, 2011

Recess of Mind

I wander in my mind with grief
Closing my eyes to darkness
I see nothing,
Nothing but black.

My mind reciprocates
Sucking me into a void
I am deep within it
Still as a sculpture.

I observe
The silence around
I control
The sudden gush of emotions.

I feel safe
Safe within the recess of mind
Not willing to come back
And face the real world.

I have found peace
Within me
A fake one
Having the span of blink of an eye.

In the depths of mind
I rest
Not to think of my grief
Till I am content.




Written for the prompt : Reciprocate

7 comments:

  1. Great idea to describe what goes on in the safety of our minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I control the sudden gush of emotion
    ...I like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the reasoning of your feelings and emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments and support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time here,enjoyed your post a lot!

    ReplyDelete